1. We have found that Norton Security can block the CRT from initializing. You may need to disable or remove the application to resolve the issue.
2. You can also try starting the installation or Capture OEM application by right clicking and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
3. This problem can also happen because of incompatibility with “Microsoft IME 2010” language input. IME 2010 is set by default in MS Office 2010. To solve the problem, change the input keyboard style by following the steps below.
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Choose “Region and Language”
- Click “Change Keyboard…” under the “Keyboards and Languages” tab.
- Choose any non-IME 2010 language.
Note:If you do not have any non-IME 2010 keyboards available in the drop down list, you can add one by using the “Add” button.
- Click OK.