MATLAB can be used for controlling Pixelink cameras including PL-B, PL-D, and PL-E cameras. To interface Pixelink cameras with MATLAB, both the Pixelink MATLAB adaptor and either Pixelink Capture or the Pixelink SDK must be installed. The Pixelink MATLAB adaptor can be downloaded using the link provided below, and includes the following installation files and folders. It can also be useful to review the How to install Pixelink MATLAB Adaptor using IMAQ GUI article.
Note: The following camera models and some of their functionality are not supported
- PL-D755-POL camera models
- Autofocus functionality
- Gain HDR functionality of PL-D753 and PL-D757 camera models
Download: Pixelink MATLAB Adaptor.
Note: The Pixelink MATLAB Adaptor is already included in the SDK.
Pixelink MATLAB adapter includes
- MATLAB R2017b and newer - supports MATLAB R2017b (64-bit).
- MATLAB R2017a and older - supports MATLAB R2017a (64-bit) and older.
- MATLAB R2015b and older - supports MATLAB R2015b (32-bit) and older.
Note: MATLAB R2015b is the last version of MATLAB that supports 32-bit operating systems. All later releases are 64-bit only.
To download the latest version of MATLAB, or any legacy version of MATLAB, click on the following link:
For additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.