What's New with the PixeLINK LabVIEW VIs
Modified on: Fri, 14 Sep, 2018 at 11:47 AM
|Corrected bugs in the callback templates and the uninitialize system functions that left threads running after the main program had exited.|
|Updated VI's and feature controls to include new features. Specifically:|
- Added an option to GetNextFrame to provide RGB24 output to arrays.
- Added additional examples in the demo.llb file.
- Re-wired FormatImage VI to make it easier to use.
Support for Labview version 7.0 and earlier has been removed.
|Oct 2006||The Labview wrappers have been updated to include versions compatible with 8.0 and 8.2. The following changes have also been made:|
- Added the new error codes for 4.2 API.
- Added the new FEATURE_IMAGER_CLK_DIVISOR
- Removed the unused FEATURE_ALL
- Removed the abort button and the possibility to use the Windows "X" for the 3 examples to make them more robust.
- Both Firewire and USB 2.0 cameras are supported.
- If you open a VI containing a library call to a DLL, it will crash if you close the VI and reopen it again. Avoid this error by keeping a VI with a library call opened or closing and reopening Labview.
|Feb 2005||The Labview wrappers have been updated to include versions compatible with 6.1, 7.0 and 7.1. The following changes have also been made:|
- MEPU-Acquisition-GetNextFrame.vi was modified to allow conversion from Raw8 (color Bayer pattern 8 bits per pixel) to RGB32 necessary to use the IMAQ RGB32 image format.
|Dec 2004||PL-SDK-VERSION-4.1 includes upgraded Labview wrappers compatible with V4.1 R2. The wrapper package includes a context sensitive help file and demo and debug example libraries. Compared to the LABVIEW wrappers included with V4 software, the following changes have been made:|
- TDPU-CameraFeatures-PixelFormat.ctl strict type definition has been updated to include new Pixel Format values related to various RGB Bayer mosaic orientations.
- TDPU-CameraFeatures-FeatureIDs.ctl strict type definition has been updated to include new features FEATURE_WHITE_SHADING and FEATURE_ROTATE. The value for FEATURE_ALL has changed but all other feature IDs have remained the same.
- TDPU-CameraFeatures-Camera_Features.ctl strict type definition has been updated to use the TDPU-CameraFeatures-FeatureIDs.ctl rather than an integer control.
- TDPU-CameraFeatures-Frame_Descriptor.ctl strict type definition control was updated to add White Shading, Rotate, and Pixel Addressing Modes. (Note that this control does not show in the menus but is output by functions such as MEPU-Acquisition-GetNextFrame.vi.)
- MEPU-CameraFeatures-GetFeature.vi was updated to fix a pointer error in the call library function.
- MEPU-Translation-SetCallback.vi updated to provide a mechanism to create clip termination function callback capability.
- MEPU-CreateDescriptor.vi was updated to fix a pointer error in the call library function.
- MEPU-UpdateDescriptor.vi was updated to fix a bug in the output wiring.
New controls and VIs:
- TDPU-CameraFeatures-PixelAddressingMode.ctl strict type definition added to provide control for the new pixel addressing feature.
- TDPU-Translation-CallbackInfo.ctl strict type definition added to provide repository for callback information.
- MEPU-Translation-GetCallbackInfo.vi was added to provide a mechanism to return the clip termination function results.
Example code is available on the installation CD or from the Advanced Support area of the PixeLINK web site.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.