Pixelink PL-B and PL-E enclosed cameras will withstand the following shock and vibration limits:
- Variable frequency vibration from 10 Hz to 2000Hz with 20G maximum acceleration. Testing was based on MIL-STD-883, Method 2007.
- Shock of 300G with a duration of 0.1 ms. Testing was based on MIL-STD-883, Method 2002.
Pixelink PL-E900 and PL-H900 enclosed cameras will withstand the following shock and vibration limits:
- Shock is tested: About 60 g in 6 ms.
- Vibration test is 10 g in 6 ms
The non-operating temperature range is -45°C to +85°C. Testing was in accordance with JEDEC Standard JESD22-A104-B.
- Operating Temp. 0°C to 45°C (non-condensing)
PL-E900 and PL-H900.
- Operating temperature Spec: -10 to +40 °C
- 0°C to 50°C (non-condensing)